Mo?t & Chandon
Since 1743 when it was founded, Mo?t & Chandon has been passing down unequaled winemaking savoir-faire and an innovative and pioneering spirit from generation to generation.
Claude Mo?t, its founder, was the first person to embody these values when he made his Champagne the most sought-after in Europe. With his grandson, Jean Remy Mo?t, a pioneering and visionary mind, Mo?t & Chandon became a major international champagne brand. This saga quickly transformed the family House into a worldwide symbol of success.
The 1,190 hectares of rich limestone soil, 50% of which is classed as Grand Cru and 25% Premier Cru, make up the largest vineyard area in Champagne. Underground, the Mo?t & Chandon cellars are the most extensive in the region. Extending more than 28 kilometers, they form a subterranean labyrinth where the wine metamorphoses under optimum conditions of humidity and temperature.
As the House's signature cuvée, Mo?t Impérial is its most comprehensive and universal expression. This Champagne is a perfectly executed blend of over 200 crus, mingling the full body of pinot noir with the suppleness of meunier and the finesse of chardonnay. The very incarnation of balance in Champagne for over 150 years.
For Beno?t Gouez, Cellar Master at Mo?t & Chandon since 2005, the champagne that he was previously ignorant of has now become a passion. In his own words: “I’m not from the wine world. I arrived here through a series of encounters, circumstances and above all, intuition!?“. Beno?t Gouez’s enthusiasm and expertise drove him to understand the spirit of Mo?t & Chandon Champagne, which he has been magnifying with boldness and elegance, vintage after vintage.
Only Mo?t & Chandon could innovate by breaking the rules. The House rose to a new challenge by developing a luxuriously revolutionary Champagne: Mo?t Ice Impérial is the very first refreshing Champagne to be enjoyed over ice, in large glasses that have been specially designed to reveal all of its subtlety.
- More than 270 years of history
- 1,190 hectares of vineyards
- More than 150 NUMBER OF COUNTRIES WHERE Mo?t & Chandon IS PRESENT
Mo?t & Chandon on social media
- Cheers to calling that one restaurant you’ve been craving for days. It’s #TakeoutTuesday pic.twitter.com/MqTk4FlYSs
- When work quiets down and the sun pours into your living room – happy hour is a #MoetMoment pic.twitter.com/Lto2Vmb7yh
- We are in this together. Now more than ever, we should come together to support local businesses. Click the link be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…