In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - THE #BERLUTI SIGNATURE CANVAS ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN - The new SIGNATURE Canvas features a pattern blending Berlut… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - THE #BERLUTI FALL 2020 PRE-COLLECTION BY KRIS VAN ASSCHE - Introducing the new “Gravity” sneakers in a high-top… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- - THE #BERLUTI FALL 2020 PRE-COLLECTION BY KRIS VAN ASSCHE - This season’s interpretation of the emblematic “Andy”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…